The major responsibilities of the President's Office (the General Management Section on Weigongcun Campus) are taking charge of handling work related to the overall coordination and planning of the University, providing comprehensive services and communication of the open universities system in China, drafting and checking key documents and reports of the University, supervising University archive work, making plans for the purchasing, managing, and maintaining of the national properties (instruments and equipment, office furniture), managing and maintaining offices and University housing properties, managing the usage of office telephones, managing the usage of University vehicles, and providing comprehensive management and services for the Weigongcun Campus.
The President's Office (the General Management Section on Weigongcun Campus) serves as the agency of general coordination and administration. It is also in charge of the administrative management and services of Weigongcun Campus of OUC. There are nine offices.
- The General Office is in charge of providing services to the University leaders and managing the internal affairs of the President's Office and the Duty Room in the President's Office and arranging the work and holiday rotation schedule of the University and the reception and services of leaders from local open universities, communicating within the nationwide open universities system and organizing conferences and activities of the University.
- The Office of the Secretary is responsible for drafting important documents for the University, reviewing documents of the University and higher level offices, delivering and circulating documents, organizing and arranging the high level meetings and composing the meeting summaries, supervising and examining instructions and documents by the leader, compiling the minutes, delivering and receiving emails for the President's Office, and handling letters and visits from the public and other functions.
- The Archive Office is responsible for collecting, managing, storing, retrieving, and utilizing all kinds of University files, supervising and inspecting the work of all University's archives in each department, utilizing and managing the University Seal.
- The Equipment Office is in charge of purchasing and managing equipment, managing University fixed assets and distributing equipment, providing and arranging technical support for University equipment.
- The Office of Housing Management and Maintenance is responsible for managing and maintaining University buildings, managing and using public housing and maintenance funds, collecting and distributing heating and property management fees, and formulating housing management measures and plans of maintenance, and their implementation.
- The Administrative Office is in charge of the formulation of the annual equipment purchasing plans for the University, the purchase and management of office furniture and office supplies, and other work related to the enterprises and businesses operated by the University.
- The Vehicles Team is in charge of purchasing, maintaining and using University vehicles, providing transportation services for University teaching and administrative staff, and managing and offering publicity and training for safety issues.
- The Office of Weigongcun Campus is responsible for providing public management and services for the Weigongcun Campus.
- The Property Office of Weigongcun Campus is responsible for managing the properties of the Weigongcun Campus.
Add: Room A1114, 75 Fuxing Road, Beijing, 100039, P.R.China
Tel: (+86)10 57519016