- Virtual Interaction and Learning From the Perspective of Immersion Theory: Developing Adult Learners' Learning Memory
- Semantic Web, Course Domain Knowledge and Educational Resource Websites: From Course Resources to Course Resource Websites
- Interpreting Learning Concepts
- On the Nature and Underlying Theories of Online Learning Activities
- Approaches to Distance Learning Strategy Training
- Design of Kiekpatrick-based Evaluation of Online Distance Learning Performance
- Modern Distance Education: Digital Gap or Digital Opportunity?
- From Two-Term Academic Year to Four-Term Academic Year: A Case Study of An Online Education Institution in China
- A Study on E-Learning Resource Cataloging and Coding Strategy
- Education Informationization: Disparity between Rural and Urban Areas in Shandong Province
- Accommodation and Balance: An Ecological Perspective on Integrating IT into Courses
- Information Technology for Learning, Education and Training-Quality Management, Assurance and Metrics: A Case Study of a Learning Management Platform
- American Community Colleges: A Right Way for Community Higher Education in Chinese Context?